2012年1月27日金曜日

Final Blog

1. I think that Net Academy improve English skill. I can study base English. So, I understand English before. Net Academy is very useful. Because, it is easy to understand. So, I could continue to study.

2, Especially, I improve reading skill.Because, reading is a week point to me. So, I study reading very hard.As a result, I became reading spead early. I am a very happy.

3.I was absent three times. So, it is not good. But, I contered this class.And, I can became independent and good atmosphere. Then,I gave to B to me.

4.I leaned that it is important to repeat study. Then, I can Especially, I improve listening skill.Because, listening is a week point to me. So, I study English very hard in this class. I continue to study. Then, I want the ability to understand spoken English perfect in the future.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Jana: 7.

    It sounds like you learned some very important things this past semester, as well as how to improve for next semester. Good luck!

    返信削除