2012年4月23日月曜日

Week One

1. I want to use English for business in the future. And, I want to go to travel around the world. So, I want to comunicate with foreign people by English. I want to study abroad in the United States. And, I want to understand English movie for all English.

2. I want to charange TOEFL. Because, study abroad need to TOEFL.So, I study English very hard.
And,  TOEIC. TOEIC is need to work. So, I charange.

3. My strengths is listening and reading maybe. But, my weaknesses is speaking and writing. Language aspects's strengths is pronunclation and   spelling.  Weaknesses is vocabulary and grammer. And, I can't speak English better. So, I want to speak English well.

4.I like watching movie. I like to study at evening. I like to study at my room.

5. I think that this class need to study TOEIC practice tests,Tango Dojo, reading, listening  and more. Out of class need to writing, speaking and more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿